- some slices of smoked veal carpaccio
- a jar of white truffle cream
- a jar of black truffle cream
- some caciocavallo cheese from the molise area
- balsamic vinegar better it is older than 5 years
- extra virgine olive oil
Put each piece of veal carpaccio on dishes and dress
them with a bit of extra virgine olive oil lemon or balsamic vinegar.
Put on every slice a tablespoon of black or white truffle cream and
cover each of them with a thin slice of caciocavallo cheese. Dress with a
bit of extra virgine olive oil.